Wednesday, June 9, 2010

just wanted to take a minute....

... and say HI new followers! :) Or to any followers at all, for that matter! I started this blog as a sort of secret place away from most of the people I know in the REAL world to express myself, post stuff that was inspiring to me, rant, rave, be a crazy person, and all that. ;) So it's sort of surprising and flattering to me that ANYONE would want to follow my silly ramblings, but if you insist. :]

Also, thanks especially for the sweet comments on my last post, they made me smile. :)

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you for the lovely message! And your blog is delightful to read, even if you say it's only "silly ramblings"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed your blog it's beautiful ♥

    Check mine out:
    simply-caro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how that works? But I love it! It is so fun to run into so many interesting people who totally understand you, because they are doing the same thing!

    I love your blog, you're adorable!

    ReplyDelete