Monday, August 2, 2010

colors

inspiration. 

I am the red in the rose, the flowers on the blankets of your bedroom floor


I am the gray in the ghost that hides with your clothes behind your bedroom door


I am the green in the grass that bends back from underneath your feet


I am the blue in your back alley view where the horizon and the rooftops meet


I am the black in the book, the letters on the pages that you memorize


I am the orange in the overcast of color that you visualize


I am the white in the walls that soak up all the sound when you cannot sleep


I am the peach in the starfish on the beach that wished the harbor wasn't quite so deep


If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colors of the evening sky
You can go anywhere you wish, and I'll be there, wherever you are.

7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful post. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lllllllooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your blog! its super cool! Could you follow mine as I have done the same to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a second, how do i follow your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Callie! :] On the left side under "followers" there's a button that says follow.

    ReplyDelete