Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines

Let me tell you how I feel about Valentine's Day.

I abhor it.

I believe it only has two purposes.
1. to make people reassure their significant others that they really love them by buying them something. And how do chocolates reassure someone that you love them? It's rather messed up, in my eyes.
2. to make every single person feel completely depressed and inadequate for an entire day (as if the other days of the year aren't bad enough).

But that said, I think valentines are adorable. And I love making them every year, so here are the ones from this year....
I only have about 5 more to make, and they only take about 15-20 minutes each. I made up the design a long time ago when I was decorating a notebook. I just started cutting out freehand hearts from scrap paper (actually sheet music that was destined for the recycling bin) and thought I'd make some valentines. :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment