Tuesday, January 26, 2010

You make me think that maybe I won't die alone...


 First day of spring semester tomorrow. I've gotten so spoiled sleeping in, because I had super-long Christmas break and then interterm where class was at 9:30. Now it's back to 8am. blahh. And regular Mondays I'm going to be sitting at a desk from 8-5 with just ten minute breaks in between each class, which only gives me enough time to walk from one to the other.
8-8:50 Pre-calc
9-9:50 Chemistry
10-10:50 Honors Sociology
11-11:50 Organisms II
12-12:50 Wellness
1-5 Chem lab
I've decided that math is the bane of my existence. And 8? No one should have to do math that early. It's cruel.
The warm weather yesterday was such a cruel glimpse of spring. Remembering that we have at least one more month of nasty cold makes me want to move to Florida. So as soon as I got inside my dorm (where the heat is about 85) I put on a tank and pretended it was summer....



(Yay for rainboots!)




























Song: Die Alone by Ingrid Michaelson

No comments:

Post a Comment