Friday, January 29, 2010

Give me a reason to fall in love.


Ten new favorite songs!

1. Love, Save The Empty - Erin McCarley
I just can't stop listening to this one!
2. Die Alone - Ingrid Michaelson
I'm convinced this song was written for me.
3. Hero - Regina Spektor
Why hadn't I heard this before?
4. Happier - A Fine Frenzy
Can't believe that I only just recently found Alison Sudol...
5. Doubt The Monster - Under Every Green Tree
The Dumbledore reference makes me smile every time. ;)
6. Dream - Priscilla Ahn
I can't even explain the way this song makes me feel. Wistful,
beautiful, sad, loved, nostalgic, and childish all at once.
7. Soon We'll Be Found - Sia
She has a crazy powerful voice. I could listen to it forever.
8. Songbird - Tirzah Lemmens
Why don't more people know about her? She's wonderful.
9. Quelqu'un ma dit - Carla Bruni
Heard this in 500 Days of Summer, and I've been hooked ever
since.
10. The Giant of Illinois - Andrew Bird
Anything by Andrew Bird is pure genius, but this is my new
favorite.

















picture from fffound

No comments:

Post a Comment