Tuesday, March 9, 2010

naaaaaaaaaame change!

I don't know why. I just felt like changing the name of this baby. Partly because I've felt like optimism is my main characteristic these days. I can't help it, I'm just so freaking happy 24/7. Guess that's not something to complain about, but I'm starting to feel like people can't take me seriously anymore, because I'm constantly grinning like a fool, skipping, and singing. I think it must be a combination of the hopes of spring coming (58 today!!), the taste of real freedom, and... something (or perhaps I should say someone) else who we're not going to talk about extensively. ^-^

Do you know what I don't believe? People who say they never sing in the shower. It's just such a great place to sing! I know deep down that everyone, even people who can't carry a tune to save their lives, no matter what they say, has one of those places where they feel comfortable singing. For me it's while I'm in the kitchen. I just feel like I sound a million times better there. If I do say so myself, I can let loose some killer Queen while I'm cooking. ;)


lovelycluster finds of today:

Sophie Isobel






















Academy J























Bagatelles and Co





















Miss Indie

No comments:

Post a Comment