Friday, March 18, 2011

photoshoot with Natasha

I PROMISE a real entry sometime in the next week or so. I have one in the works, but school is eating me alive right now, and I want to put effort into it.
In the meantime... my lovely friend Natasha is taking some photography classes, and is desperate for subjects. Being the camerawhore that I am, I gladly volunteered. I feel a little narcissistic posting pictures of myself on my blog, but at least they're not myspace-esque self portraits, right? She just did such a great job (*cough* I can't think of anything else to post on short notice *cough*).











My lovely photographer :]

6 comments:

  1. great photos! I love your dress in the first photo! so cute and perfect for spring!! :) Looks like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the elevator and puddle shots. very artsy! these all came out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Laura, thanks for following my blog! when I originally started following you it was because I had noticed that you and I have a lot in common. I would love to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the pictures, especially the ones with the guitar. And also, I don't know how long ago you changed it, but I like the new layout and header of the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. These are so amazing. I am completly smitten with your blog! And I've only been here a few minutes! I am so looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! These are amazing! The first one is my absolute favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete